This course explores various practical strategies to help achieve "buildability"
- Egan - The challenge
- Safety - The requirements
- How accidents occur - The statistics
- Accidents avoidance measures
- Prioritising the actions
- The process - Practical construction methods
- Improving buildability
- The future - Lifespan considerations
- Improving methods, materials, timescales
Designers, Contracts staff and Project teams on site.
1 day (6 hrs) IPD/CPD
This course is currently only being provided on an In-house basis but will be offered as an open course immediately sufficient numbers have registered their interest.
To register your interest go to Contact Us and
fill in the email form or telephone 01446 775959
£230 (exc. VAT)
All fees correct until end December 2014
All our courses can be offered as in-house training for further details please telephone: 01446 775959 or email: email@example.com
Copyright © Symmons Madge Associates Ltd, All Rights Reserved