- This course is designed to act as a revision & up-dating opportunity for those preparing for the new Construction Skills Certification Scheme (CSCS) Health & Safety test Professionally Qualified Person option.
- At appropriate times through-out the course revision quizzes will be
used to reinforce the material covered by the tutor.
Introduction & Clarification of test requirements
1. General Responsibilities
2. Supervisory & Management
3. Accident Prevention & Reporting
4. Health & Welfare
5. Manual Handling
6. Working at Height
7. Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
8. Emergency Procedures & First Aid
9. Safe Use of Hazardous Material
10. Electrical Safety
11. Fire Prevention & Control
12. Safety Signs & Signals
13. Site Transport Safety
14. Noise & Vibration
15. Excavation & Confined Spaces
17. Highway Works
18. Professionally Qualified Person or
19. Professionally Qualified Person - Design
This is recommended as a 2 day course, but can be delivered over 1 day with reduced depth of coverage.
2 days (12 hours) IPD/CPD
This course is currently only being provided on an In-house basis but will be offered as an open course immediately sufficient numbers have registered their interest.
To register your interest go to Contact Us and
fill in the email form or telephone 01446 775959
£500 (exc. VAT)
All fees correct until end December 2016
All our courses can be offered as in-house training for further details please telephone: 01446 775959 or email: email@example.com
Copyright © Symmons Madge Associates Ltd, All Rights Reserved