Regional Training Centres
We are continually striving to find ways to ease the burden on employers in providing vital professional development training for their staff. Consequently, we have identified the Training Centre initiative as a means of reducing these costs whilst also ensuring a good return on investment.
Whilst the Training Centre was originally conceived with graduate training in mind, it is now used equally successfully for all forms and levels of Continuing Professional Development - including technical, administrative and middle & senior management staff.
Each centre currently has approx 16 members, made up from Consultants, Contractors & Local Authorities and each organisation reserves places over a 12 month period to cover their specific training needs for the year.
Training Centres currently operating:
Benefits of Membership
- Significant reduction in course fees
- Courses delivered at times and dates most suitable to members
- Seminars are held local to members reducing or eliminating travel time & expenses
- Course subjects are based on members' preferences
- Delegates do not have to be named in advance - only the number of places required
- A pre-planned programme of courses to cover specific training requirements over a 12 month period
- Regular feedback between the course provider & members
- Reduced administration time & costs
How To Join
- No membership fee
- If your organisation commits to a minimum of 10 places over the training year, you would qualify for the members’ discounted rate
- Course Fees - we invoice after each course
For further information please contact Sue Chatfield:
Tel 01446 775959