The aim of this course is to provide an understanding of and an opportunity to practice the skills and techniques essential for creative and effective Problem Solving and Decision Making.
Aims & Objectives:
- Define accurately the nature and extent of a problem
- Use creative techniques to generate potential solutions
- Decide on and apply the most appropriate criteria to select the best solution
- Apply these to real-life work issues
- A problem-solving module
- Identify the apparent problems
- Seek and analyse the causes
- Define the real problem
- Identify alternative solutions
- Choosing the best solution
- Planning a course of action
- Gaining acceptance of your chosen strategy
- Implementation Intended for:
The nature of the course is such that a wide range of backgrounds and experience can be accommodated.