Aims & Objectives:
To provide delegates with the necessary knowledge, understanding, ability and confidence to manage safety within projects, of all engineering disciplines.
- Incorporating safety in project management
- Health and Safety Legislation
- Construction (Design and Management) Regulations
- The need for safety policy
- Project Safety Cases, Strategies and Health & Safety Plans
- Hazard identification and risk assessment
- Safety monitoring and reporting
Designed in accordance with the latest legislation and Network Rail requirements, this programme enables Clients, Project Managers, Team Members and Contractors to fully discharge their safety responsibilities on rail projects.
Following the programme delegates prepare project safety documentation for assessment as well as sitting a written examination on the fourth day.
Successful candidates receive an Association for Project Management accredited certificate.
Clients, Project Sponsors, Project Managers, Planning Supervisors, Project Team Members, Project Engineers, Project Safety Advisors, Site Agents and Clerks of Works, Contractors.