Based on requirements of the current version of ISO 14001:2015 this comprehensive two day course covers auditing techniques and an introduction to the various clauses of the standard.
This course can also be held in the organisations own premises, enabling
the use of their own procedures and documentation. At the conclusion of the
course, audits of the organisations quality system can be carried out.
Aims & Objectives:
The objective of this course is to:
- Provide delegates with an understanding of the requirements of the current version of ISO 14001:2015;
- Enable delegates to conduct Environmental Audits in accordance with the
requirements of ISO 14001:2015 in an efficient and cost effective manner.
Delegates will be able to produce an environmental audit report that meets the requirements of ISO 14001:2015 standard for an environmental management system.
- Introduction to ISO 14001:2015;
- A brief history of the standard showing its development;
- Why audit? A look at some of the benefits of a well controlled environmental system;
- Auditing techniques;
- Workshop discussions and test;
- Audits would be carried out if the course is "in house"
Mode of Delivery:
Benefits of Attending:
Those individuals charged with carrying out Environmental Audits that meet
the requirements of ISO 14001:2015.