Aims & Objectives:
At the end of the course, participants should be able to:
- decide contract strategy
- select appropriate main and secondary options
- prepare tender documents and assess tenders received
- price ECC tenders
- Deciding contract strategy
- Assessing risks. Selecting the main and secondary options.
- Preparing tender documents
- Works Information, Site Information
- Contract Data Part 1
- Use of Defined Cost
- The Schedule of Cost Components
- The Shorter Schedule of Cost Components
- The Fee
- Contract Data Part 2
- Preparing a tender assessment sheet
- Assessing tenders
Practitioners who are responsible for preparing, pricing and assessing tenders
under the NEC3 Engineering & Construction Contract.
This is an advanced interactive course which uses case studies and practical examples. Therefore delegates must have a basic prior knowledge of the ECC ideally obtained through an Introduction Course and practical experience.