Aims & Objectives:
At the end of the course, participants should be able to:
- Understand the philosophy of early warning and compensation events and their contribution to the effective management of projects
- Assess compensation events within the required timescales and prepare quotations
- Apply notification procedures
- Understand the use of the programme in assessing compensation events
- Use the Schedules of Cost Components in assessing compensation events
Session 1 Review of NEC3 Engineering and Construction Contract
Session 2 Compensation Events described
Session 3 Notification
Session 4 Use of the Schedules of Cost Components
Session 5 Quotations - basis and preparation
Session 6 Assessing Compensation Events
Practitioners who are responsible for managing compensation events under
the NEC3 Engineering & Construction Contract.
This is an advanced interactive course which uses case studies and practical examples. Therefore delegates must have a basic prior knowledge of the ECC ideally obtained through an Introduction Course and practical experience.