The aim of this training course is to provide an up-to-date manager's guide to the tools and techniques of Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA), and relevant legal responsibilities.
Aims & Objectives:
This training course will enable delegates develop a working knowledge of common EIA techniques, and it will identify the necessary environmental controls that can help mitigate their organisation's environmental impact.
The course programme also provides guidance on all current European and UK
legislation relating to EIA that can assist the organisation comply with its
- Introduction - History & Benefits of Environmental Impact Assessment
- Organisation's activities that impact on the environment
- Impact Assessment - Tools & Techniques
- Identifying Environmental Control Measures
- Mitigating Environmental Risk
- Exercise - Aspect Identification & Assessment of Impact
- Sustainability Considerations
- Environmental Management Systems
Mode of Delivery:
Benefits of Attending:
Senior and middle managers, with responsibility for managing the organisation's