The aim of this course is to provide a working knowledge of the Noise at Work Regulations 2005 and how they affect the management of occupational health and safety.
Aims & Objectives:
On successful completion of the course, delegates will be able to: -
- Identify the noise hazards associated with their work activities.
- Understand the risks associated with noise.
- Know what the law requires.
- Know what measures to take to control risk.
- Noise Risk in the Workplace
- Factors contributing to Hearing Damage
- What is dB(A)?
- Legal Background
- Noise at Work Directive 2003/10/EC
- Noise at Work Regulations 2005
- Assessing the risks
- Preventive measures
- Determine what action is required
Managers, supervisors and other employees, whose Company activities expose
workers to the risks arising from noise.