Aims & Objectives:
To make site personnel aware of the correct safety procedures to be adopted when accessing and working from scaffolds, mobile towers and stagings.
- The Health and Safety at Work Act
- Codes of Practice
- Scaffolding components
- Types of scaffold structure
- The role of individual components
- Safe use of ladders and stagings
- Safe use of mobile towers
- Rules governing alterations to scaffold structure
- Loading out procedures
All those responsible for scaffold safety on site.