Symmons Madge Associates Ltd (SMA) provides high quality training and professional development support for the engineering and construction industries.
The client list covers the whole spectrum of organisations in business, commerce, local and national government.
The company operates throughout the UK and overseas, delivering training consultancy, in-house and open training courses, mentoring and coaching. We also work with universities to manage the placement and mentoring of sandwich course students on their "Year in Industry".
SMA works closely with the major UK construction and engineering institutions to ensure that its training and mentoring activities are compatible with their requirements for professional qualification and continuing professional development (CPD).
"Quality is never an accident"
- Peter SymmonsDirector
- Sue ChatfieldOffice Manager Training Centres Manager
- Louise MarshAdministration Assistant
- Charlotte ThorntonAdministration Assistant
- Ruth BishopAdministration Assistant
- Barbara HarrisonIn-House Coordinator
- Michele SmithIn-House Administrator
- Beth GriffithsCourse Material Coordinator
- Bethan RobertsYear in Industry & Mentoring Coordinator
- Denys MorganMentor
- Ron GardnerMentor
- Mike MannMentor
- Trefor WilliamsMentor
- Peter DipperMentor
- John ButlerMentor
- Rob NevilleMentor
- Norman SewardYear in Industry Tutor
- Kevin DunsterYear in Industry Tutor
- Trefor WilliamsYear in Industry Tutor