In-House Training Coordinator
Job description - full time or part time
£21,000 pa (pro rata for part time, based on 37.5 working hours a week)
Monday - Friday, 9am - 5.30pm
Working within a small team environment
The role of an In-House Training Coordinator is principally to ensure that all the elements of organising an in-house course are brought together to a successful conclusion whilst developing and maintaining strong client & tutor relationships with specific responsibility for Key Clients.
- Building and developing relationships with tutors and key clients
- Tutor management - scheduling course dates, accommodation & travel arrangements - air and rail travel, etc.
- Preparing and submitting course proposals to clients
- Preparing client invoices
- Maintaining client database - data entry
- General office duties, telephone answering & filing
Personal Specification :
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- High standard of English essential - ability to compose letters to tutors and clients without supervision
- Ability to organise and prioritise tasks using own initiative
- Fully competent with all applications of MS Office
To Apply - please email CV with covering letter to the email address provided.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: £21,000.00 per year
- On-site parking
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: One location